Rozšíření funkcionality simulací
Extend and fortify current ANSYS products with new features and routines
ACT (ANSYS Simulation Customization Toolkit) is able to deliver a solution in case when your industry-specific demands are exceeding the ANSYS general capabilities. With the use of ACT we are able to extend the current ANSYS products by creating of ACT extensions, which add new customer and task specific functionalities such as custom loads, boundary conditions and integration of your legacy APDL scripts or custom results based on your own assessment. The major advantage of such implemented features and tools is the fact that these operate as native features of ANSYS products.
- seamless integration of your legacy APDL scripts into ANSYS Mechanical
- user-created custom loads and boundary conditions, pre- and pots-processing routines and custom results based on your own assessment or evaluation criteria
- definition of custom material models or custom finite elements using User Programmable Features (UPFs)
- integration of wizards, which allow non-expert users to walk through a step-by-step simulation and increase productivity by reducing the time taken to perform repetitive tasks
- new user interface elements for process automation and custom features
- customization of boundary conditions, source terms, reaction rates, material properties, etc.
- automatization of simulation processes
- advanced FLUENT User-Defined Functions (UDFs)
- DesignModeler and SpaceClaim
- definition of new user interface elements to execute custom actions
- wizards for guidance through the steps of CAD model creation and reduction of repetitive tasks
- custom pre- and pots-processing routines and custom results based on your own assessment or evaluation criteria
- define new user interface elements to execute custom actions